A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hatch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hatch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hatch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Hatch MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hatch practice?
- Dr. David Hatch has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hatch practices Urology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Urologists.