Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hatch
Dr. David Hatch, MD, FAAP, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL, with other offices in Maywood, IL and Elmhurst, IL (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Hatch is affiliated with Weiss Memorial Hospital, Advocate Sherman Hospital and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. Dr. Hatch has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hatch has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...