A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hatch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hatch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hatch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Hatch practice?
Dr. David Hatch practices Urology near Hines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Hines Urologists.