A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haymes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haymes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haymes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haymes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Haymes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Paris Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anderson Haymes MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Haymes practice?
- Dr. David Haymes has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Haymes practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX.
See Dallas Internists.