A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Henderson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Henderson, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Henderson practice?
Dr. David Henderson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ormond Beach, FL and Port Orange, FL.
See Daytona Beach Internists, Daytona Beach Cardiologists, and Daytona Beach Pediatricians.