Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Henderson
Dr. David Henderson, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL, with another office in Daytona Beach, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Henderson is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Tampa, Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center and Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach. Dr. Henderson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Henderson has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. David Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.
Dr. Maria Lopez
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi29
Dr. Dinesh Arab
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Huijian Wang
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi23