Dr. David Henderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Henderson?

August 19th, 2011

At my first appt, his staff was beyond courteous and empathetic with my surprising diagnosis. He was very nice and did not rush me. I had an unscheduled appt the same week, and he again saw me himself and spent time explaining what he thought was going on. I am on my 3rd appt in 2 weeks,and I can say I feel like more than just another number.

July 12th, 2010

Heart Failure

I was admited to Halifax Hospital with Heart Failure. Dr. Henderson saw me and my wife the next day and explained everything to us. He recomended that I have a ICD implanted, this was just one month ago. No complications and scare almost non-visible. He has always taken the time to explain things and answer my questions.

April 12th, 2008

catherazation

MY HUSBAND ENED UP WITH ASTROKE AFTER HIS CATHERZATION WITH DR HENDERSON. DR HENDER WOULD NOT ADMIT MY HUSBAND HAD A STROKE WE CALLDM IN A NEUROLOGIST AND HE DIAGNOSED MY HUSBAND THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGON AND MY HUSBAND WAS NEVER THE SAME

June 4th, 2016