Dr. David Hensley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hensley?

June 20th, 2017

He is the best my grandkids have been seeing him since forever and we love him don't half to wait long and if we do wait it's never over thirty minutes and they just keep apologizing for being late the health care we get is awesome I recommend everyone go see him

February 24th, 2015

Great Physician!

Friendly, competent physician Who truly cares about the children he treats.

October 31st, 2012

Favorite

My little boy and I love Dr. Hensley. He has never misdiagnosed my child and makes sure that I know at every visit that he genuinely cares by spending plenty of time with him. He always asks what's going on first, explains what's wrong, then asks if I have any questions. I will never take my child to a different Pediatrician.

March 3rd, 2011

Caused unneeded trauma to our family

When our breastfed infant son was not gaining weight, Dr. Hensley's nurse practitioner sent us home with formula. Not wanting to jeopardize nursing, we opted to begin our son on some solid foods along with breastfeeding instead of formula. He gained weight, albeit slowly at first. When we notified the office that we were going to try our idea first, we received an unexpected visit from a DCF social worker with a child neglect complaint. The worker found that our child was well cared-for, and upon a medical exam, the DCF medical office agreed that he was well-developed, just too underweight. They recommended finding a doctor that would agree with our plan. We did, and our son gained weight steadily and is now a healthy, intelligent, normal weight (and tall) 3-year-old. The actions of Dr. Hensley and his staff were unconscionable. When I tried to speak with him the day after the social worker's visit, he refused, and his nurse would not let me through to address the issue with him (I was, by nature, calm and polite). She actually complained that I brought our children in instead of my wife (I did this, because I work at home and like giving here some peace!). My experiences prior to this were borderline satisfactory, but afterward, I knew this was not a doctor I could trust to look out for my family's best interests.

September 28th, 2016