A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hicks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hicks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan