A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hicks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hicks has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Hicks MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hicks practice?
- Dr. David Hicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hicks practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.