A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ashley Hill MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Hill practice?
- Dr. David Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hill practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists.