Dr. David Hoffman DO Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Youngstown, OH

October 17th, 2016
First he tells me he can't do anything
Years ago he did my triple bypass more recently the bypasses failed and I was hospitalized. First he tells me he can't do anything and basically go home and die then the next day ships me off to Cleveland. I've not been feeling much better and they would not see me until October. It comes time for the appointment and it's cancelled in me as he is in surgery. They say they'll call with another appointment - I'm not holding my breath as they've said this many times before and I can't get the doctor to see me. Horrible experience time and time again. I'm going to have to find another cardiologist one that has office people that actually do their job and will actually see me.

March 20th, 2016
Very kind,compassionate,and caring. He has a lovely bedside manner, and makes you feel at ease about what he will be doing to you. I would highly recommend Dr. Hoffman

October 26th, 2014
Excellent and compassionate

May 29th, 2012
GTB
I cannot express my satisfaction and pleasure of being a patient of Dr Hoffman's. He is very knowledgable and is very dedicated to his patients health and recovery. While his office visit waiting time can be a bit longer than expected-knowing that the reason is that when you do see him he makes sure that you are aware and comfortable with what is going on with your health. He is one of the very few doctors that do not leave you after the allotted 15 minutes for the visit if you still have questions or are confused. You are not a number to him or his staff.