A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Holden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Holden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holden
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Holden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Holden, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Holden graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Holden FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Holden practice?
- Dr. David Holden has 1 office location.
Dr. David Holden practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Pulmonologists.