Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worst Doctor Ever show details Worst Doctor Ever
Jun 2nd, 2015

I do not recommend this Doctor not even to my worse enemy. He doesn't know what he is doing, I can't believe he is a doctor please do not go see this cold man. Every time I went he couldn't explain to me my medical condition, the specialists I went to, did. They diagnosed my condition right away, he would get mad when I would tell him what they said. I got hurt at work and he sent me back without helping me at all. He even stopped me from going to my specialist appointment so they could help me. He is a very evil man. I hope people see this and don't visit concentra and any of the people there, most of them are very rude and incompetent at what they do!!!!!

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Elena on Aug 23rd, 2013

I can't say enough positive remarks about this doctor. He is very competent, knowledgeable and professional. I received more information in one visit that was most accurate and appropriate for my situation than all the doctors combined I had seen before for my ailment. He diagnosed me accurately and was proactive about my treatment. I wish we had more doctors like him in El Paso, Texas.