A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Horak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Horak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Horak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horak graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Horak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Horak MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Horak practice?
- Dr. David Horak has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Horak practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Lancaster Internists, Lancaster Pulmonologists, and Lancaster Critical Care Practitioners.