A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horwitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Horwitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Horwitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USCNorris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Horwitz MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Horwitz practice?
- Dr. David Horwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Horwitz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Rheumatologists.