A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Johnson, FACG, FASGE, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Johnson FACG, FASGE, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. David Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Johnson practices Gastroenterology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Gastroenterologists.