A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. David Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Johnson practices Family Medicine near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Primary Care Doctors.