A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jones, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Jones MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Jones practice?
- Dr. David Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Jones practices Dermatology near Newton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Dermatologists.