A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jones, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Jones practice?
Dr. David Jones practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Jones, Dr. Davis Jones, Dr. Dewey Jones