A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jones is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jones, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pike Community Hospital
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Adam Jones MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David A. Jones practice?
- Dr. David Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Jones practices Pediatrics near Alabaster, AL.
Additional practice locations include: East Liverpool, OH and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Alabaster Pediatricians.