Dr. David Josephson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Josephson?

March 5th, 2017

Beware

I would not see this doctor again. Started off that he did all the right things, but his office staff is deplorable to the patients. He wanted to see me immediately after my test but the office staff scheduled me for over a month out. I suffered in pain and they twice said they called in prescriptions and when I went to the pharmacy to pick them up, they never called anything in. I ended up calling the doctor on call who got upset that I called until he found out the whole story, then he made sure that I got in that day and even apologized. I could have forgiven that, but then on the test results, he blew off something that ended up being something that needed taken care of.....if let go, it could have meant brain trauma or losing my eyesight.....he blew it off and I went to an ENT who took care of that. I figured he knew best, but when I got sick with something else and ask my primary care if what Dr. Josephson saw on my MRI would be worsened by my illness, my primary care looked at the results in the computer and immediately sent me to ENT. This, compared with the horrible office staff makes me tell people NOT to go to this office EVER!!!! Unless you like taking chances with your health, I would not recommend this one.

August 17th, 2015

Dr. Josephson went the extra mile in diagnosing my problem. He is very caring, interested in me as a person as well as a patient. He spends time with me making sure I understand my problems. He had my husband come in to explain to him the diagnosis. He kindly gives you the good, bad, and ugly. Without reservation, I highly recommend him. Because he is so highly regarded, it takes a while to get an appointment. So worth the wait.

March 30th, 2012

Caring Dr.

Dr. Josephson listens and appears to genuinely care about the well-being of his patients.

October 19th, 2010

He is so genuinely caring. He reminds me of my grandpa!

June 16th, 2009

Dr. Josephson is an excellent caring physician. However, many of his office staff could use a course in professionalism. His scheduler, Lacy, is extremely inaccurate and lies constantly. She didn't manage to get even one test our of 4 ordered correctl.His discharge nurse, while very pleasant told me where to go for a blood draw right after my appointment, however, didn't check to see that one of the draws required fasting. Tamara, seems to be the only one in the outer office that knows what is going on

November 19th, 2008

Determined to help

He was very thorough with testing and made a real effort to know what my life was like and how my problem needed a solution. Appointments are hard to get but worth the wait.

September 16th, 2008

1-10? Maybe a 1

Would Not Send My Dog To Dr. Josephson!

May 26th, 2017