A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Katz MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Katz practice?
- Dr. David Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Katz practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.