A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kessler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kessler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ascher Kessler DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kessler practice?
- Dr. David Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kessler practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.