A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kleiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleiman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kleiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kleiman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kleiman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Kleiman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kleiman practice?
- Dr. David Kleiman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kleiman practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.