A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kleiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleiman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kleiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kleiman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kleiman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Kleiman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kleiman practice?
- Dr. David Kleiman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kleiman practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.