Dr. David Kleiman MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Arlington, TX

January 29th, 2010
Don't believe anything bad you hear about this doctor!!
My mom had lasik surgery in 2007 with Dr. Kleiman, so when I was getting ready to have it done at the end of 2009, I decided to check out online reviews of the Dr and his eye center. Just like you, I read all these awful stories and experiences on Google and Vitals.com, among others, of people who hate Dr. Kleiman and his staff. DO NOT BELIEVE THAT CRAP!!! Everyone at Kleiman Evangelista Eye Center are AWESOME!!!! They are the sweetest most friendly people on the planet. When I brought up all these awful online reviews, Dr. David Kleiman took me aside personally to address my concerns. There are alot of deceptive doctors in the Lasik arena, and with the business being so aggressive, there are some Doctors who are paying for slander of their competitors. To me, this is unbelievable that someone would go so far as to skew the reviews on this site that are meant to give YOU, the consumer, a REALISTIC view!!! I am a 25-year old who was holding back because I was afraid of the procedure, but Dr. Kleiman made me feel SO comfortable. He is not condescending or rude, if anything he is funny and made jokes with me during my procedure to make me feel less afraid. KenniLynn, the financial/scheduler for the office, even came in to the surgical room with me and held my hand since my mom could not go in with me. EVERYONE at the Kleiman Evangelista Eye Center are so kind and caring and I would DEFINITELY recommend them to ANYONE I know!! My wait at their office was never longer than 15 minutes, they were upfront with all issues or concerns that might arise from the procedure, and I had several SEVERAL tests to determine any potential problems before they ever even offered me the option of going forward with the Lasik procedure. If you are concerned about anything you read on these review sites, go and meet him in person!!! I guarantee the staff there will be glad to show you that they are as awesome as I have described here. I am only 6 hours out of my lasik procedure on 1/29/10 and I am beyond words with excitement about how well I am already seeing, and glad to be able to put down all the crap reviews I read that scared me into waiting so long!!! =)

January 5th, 2010
Kleiman Evangelista was a good choice for me
I had LASIK performed by Dr. David Kleiman and I now have 20/20 vision. Very happy with the results.