A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Klein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Klein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Klein practice?
- Dr. David Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Klein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shrewsbury, MA.
See Shrewsbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.