A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Larsen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Larsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arnold Larsen MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Larsen practice?
- Dr. David Larsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Larsen practices Surgery near Lincoln City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, OR.
See Lincoln City Surgeons.