A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Larsen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Larsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arnold Larsen MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Larsen practice?
- Dr. David Larsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Larsen practices Surgery near Lincoln City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, OR.
See Lincoln City Surgeons.