A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Lawrence has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wernersville State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Lawrence MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. David Lawrence has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lawrence practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Wernersville, PA.
See Wernersville Endocrinologists.