A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anson Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lee practice?
- Dr. David Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Lee practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX and Webster, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.