A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anson Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lee practice?
- Dr. David Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lee practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.