Overall Review

September 11th, 2016
Do not go to this doctor unless you want to be scammed
I went to this doctor for check up of my throat since I'd been feeling like something was stuck in it for a month or so. He only ever said the things he was gonna do without consulting me if my insurance was gonna cover the tests or even what I had to pay out of pocket. The whole time he kept writing down numbers on a piece of paper, ones that I assume weren't even checked with my insurance. When he was done, he just gave the secretary that same paper where he kept putting what I assume where random numbers, and left her to tell us what we supposedly had to pay. The initial price was about 400 dollars, plus copay, which she later reduced, twice, and even kept nervously fidgeting around before dictating the price to me and my mother who would have had to pay for treatment.Of course my mother would fight this since my father had had the same treatment done with an in network doctor and he only had to pay his co pay, nothing else. The nervous secretary had the audacity to say that the doctors are only there to diagnose, and not to breakdown these costs, when in the first place, the doctor was the one putting down the cost numbers, and never explained anything. If a doctor truly cared about his patients he would thoroughly explain these things, including the costs of treatment and if the patient's insurance covers it or not.

January 23rd, 2014
Excellent & Professional
Double thumbs up for Dr Lehman.

August 15th, 2012
I recommend him to everyone
I visited three other doctors in the area to get opinion on vocal chord cyst. not only did he do an incredible job on the surgery i've got my voice back and the aftercare was phenomenal. he's the best in this town hands down !!!