A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lewis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Lewis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. David Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Whittier Surgeons.