A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lewis, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lewis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Lewis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. David Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lewis practices Otolaryngology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Otolaryngologists.