A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lieberman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lieberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Lieberman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. David Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lieberman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.