A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lieberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Peptic Esophagitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Lieberman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. David Lieberman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Lieberman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.