A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lieberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Lieberman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. David Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lieberman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.