A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Lin practice?
- Dr. David Lin has 16 office locations.
Dr. David Lin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.