Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Pediatrician
12502 Willowbrook Rd
Ste 560
Cumberland, MD 21502
301-723-6476
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

by Regina G on Aug 10th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE in our community, especially if he is seeing your child. He has NO bedside manner at all. He is arrogant, rude, and expresses no real compassion at all for his patients. Had an 8-year old child in tears during a routine exam due to his bad behavior. (And, she's normally a little toughie!) Will NEVER go back and will tell everyone I know.

|  He's an arrogant punk  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

His business practices are dishonest and he is admittedly dishonest with his patients. He is rude with an arrogant attitude. He has little consideration for his patients but he charges exorbitant prices. If you go to his office, make sure you get a receipt.

Sep 13th, 2011

A very caring physcian. Would reccomed to others.

|  Large hospital bill  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

Dr Lipman saw me twice for approximately 10 minutes in the hospital. i received a bill for $788.00. I informed the office I was a part time teacher with no insurance. I would have to make payment.Office manager rude but said with no disagreement she would note that on my chart.Several months later they sent my bill to collections. I did make payments. Very greedy rude unprofessional office would never deal with them again.

Jul 3rd, 2011

He's super busy. But he's very personable and thorough. I completely trust him. His office manager fought with the insurance company regarding my allergy testing.

Feb 17th, 2010

Good doctor, great service and treatment. Extremely poor and unprofessional billing office. They never answer the phone and have yet to ever answer three letters I amiled to them with billing questions. I always have had to call back.

|  5 Star Doctor  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2008

He is what our little community needed. He is an awesome doctor!