Dr. David Litman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Litman?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. David Litman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2016

Dr. Litman is an exceptional Doctor, I would have chosen no other to perform my surgery or to take care of me. He really cares and continues to show care!!

September 22nd, 2015

excellent care

My experience with Dr. Litman has been very positive. He performed my thyroidectomy with great skill. He was at my bedside every morning, early, ready to answer any questions and check on my progress. His follow-up care has been excellent as well. Yes, he is busy but he always makes time for questions and concerns. He does not have a big "joking" personality, but I respect his focus and thoroughness. I do not need my doctor to be my best friend....I need him to be skilled and professional, and Dr. Litman is both.

September 24th, 2014

Great Surgeon and overall great doctor.

I'm reading some of the reviews on here and they seem a little harsh. Yes, Dr. Litman can be rushed and try and get to the point but just because he doesn't stay and talk and joke around with you, doesn't mean he isn't a good doctor. He is smart and he is good at what he does. He was my (cancer) thyroidectomy surgeon and my tonsillectomy surgeon. Each time he did an amazing job. Surgery always went great with absolutely no problems and incision/scarring was also very good. I would feel confident recommending his surgical skills to anyone. Anytime I had a problem, I could always get in touch with him due to the after hour emergency contact number that his office provides. He always got back to me very promptly. When it was an emergency it took no more than 5-10 minutes to get in touch with him even when it was 1am. He really was amazing through the whole ordeal that I had to go through and I trust him completely. He was thorough in my surgery also and got all of the cancer with the one surgery. Very minimal pain and what pain I did have was treated accordingly. He is a great surgeon.

August 10th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE in our community, especially if he is seeing your child. He has NO bedside manner at all. He is arrogant, rude, and expresses no real compassion at all for his patients. Had an 8-year old child in tears during a routine exam due to his bad behavior. (And, she's normally a little toughie!) Will NEVER go back and will tell everyone I know.

January 30th, 2012

He's an arrogant punk

His business practices are dishonest and he is admittedly dishonest with his patients. He is rude with an arrogant attitude. He has little consideration for his patients but he charges exorbitant prices. If you go to his office, make sure you get a receipt.

September 13th, 2011

A very caring physcian. Would reccomed to others.

September 5th, 2011

Large hospital bill

Dr Lipman saw me twice for approximately 10 minutes in the hospital. i received a bill for $788.00. I informed the office I was a part time teacher with no insurance. I would have to make payment.Office manager rude but said with no disagreement she would note that on my chart.Several months later they sent my bill to collections. I did make payments. Very greedy rude unprofessional office would never deal with them again.

July 4th, 2011

He's super busy. But he's very personable and thorough. I completely trust him. His office manager fought with the insurance company regarding my allergy testing.

February 17th, 2010

Good doctor, great service and treatment. Extremely poor and unprofessional billing office. They never answer the phone and have yet to ever answer three letters I amiled to them with billing questions. I always have had to call back.

June 5th, 2008

5 Star Doctor

He is what our little community needed. He is an awesome doctor!

August 7th, 2017