A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Liu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Liu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Liu practice?
- Dr. David Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Liu practices Otolaryngology near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Waseca, MN.
See Mankato Otolaryngologists.