A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Liu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Liu MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Liu practice?
- Dr. David Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Liu practices Otolaryngology near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Waseca, MN.
See Mankato Otolaryngologists.