A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David LoPresti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David LoPresti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David LoPresti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. LoPresti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. LoPresti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A LoPresti MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. LoPresti practice?
- Dr. David LoPresti has 1 office location.
Dr. David LoPresti practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Anesthesiologists.