A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Margolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Margolis, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Margolis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Margolis practice?
Dr. David Margolis practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.