A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Margolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Margolis, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Margolis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Margolis MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Margolis practice?
- Dr. David Margolis has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Margolis practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.