A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McClusky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McClusky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McClusky graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. McClusky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A McClusky MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. McClusky practice?
- Dr. David McClusky has 3 office locations.
Dr. David McClusky practices Surgery near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Surgeons.