Dr. David Merrill Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Merrill?

Great At His Trade

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

Dr. Merrill is genuine, sweet, and caring. His professionalism is very admirable that I wish there were more doctors were like him. He's done his best to help me with my recovery from mental illness. In addition to prescribing the medicines, I've found comfort with talking to Mr. Merrill. He's helped me find other ways to cope with my many anxieties and personal conflicts. He has given me good advice about quitting smoking and loosing weight. Since the two years as his client, we've addressed issues with my physical and mental well being. I think he's very thoughtful. I wish him well on his career advancements.