A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Almon Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Miller practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO and Maryland Heights, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.