A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Miller FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Miller practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Conyers Internists, Conyers Critical Care Practitioners, and Conyers Pulmonologists.