A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Miller FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Miller practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Decatur Internists, Decatur Critical Care Practitioners, and Decatur Pulmonologists.