A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Moore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Moore practice?
- Dr. David Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Moore practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.