Dr. David Mullins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 22nd, 2014
SALES
TAKE A CHANGE I DID LOOKS LIKE HE BEAT ME WITH A STICK BRUISED VERY BADLY GALLBLADER SURGERY.THANK GOD FOR HIS HEALING GRACE.

May 18th, 2011
Arrogant, compassionless
This doctor was called in to put an ngtube in for my mom, who was very ill with stage 4 bc and heart failure. There was brown stuff (containing blood) that had been coming from the tube in large quantities and though it slowed, it didn't stop. My mom was reluctant to remove the tube, fearing that it would have to go back in. He ordered the tube removed and when she decided to wait a day he came in and had a "dr tantrum" saying "I don't know what's it going to take to get you take that tube out, MA'AM", in a snarky disrespectful tone. My mom, thank God, couldn't hear all he said, but saw his performance. She was very ill and weak and that made her even more anxious. She died two days later and I will never forget how he treated her. I hate to think that her insurance paid him for that. She was 81, dying and our mother. She deserved compassion and the best service he could render. She got none of that. I wouldn't recommend that anyone take a loved one to this arrogant little man. There are doctors with both skill and humanity - find one.