A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Myers is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Myers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Myers practice?
Dr. David Myers practices Internal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Internists.