A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nelson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Nelson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Nelson practice?
- Dr. David Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nelson practices Psychiatry near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Psychiatrists.