- Friendly Staff
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. David Norris?
September 13th, 2012Highly experienced dermatologist ; excellent clinical diagnosis skills
1) One of the best, if not *the* best clinicaldermatologists at the Univ. of Colorado Med. School 2) Excellent at spotting and diagnosing potentially harmful skin problems and distinguishing between them and benign skin lesions 3) Do not be surprised if he is attended by 3 or 4 MD students while he examsyou; part of his job is to train new dermatologists (medical school environment);4) Wait times after check in can be 30 - 40minutes but he is worth the wait in my opinion.5) Schedule appointments well in advance if possible since the UCH derm clinic has a heavypatient load.
August 21st, 2010
May 5th, 2010needs to explain more to the patient
August 20th, 2017
November 18th, 2015
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides