A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nyberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nyberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nyberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyberg graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Nyberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Nyberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Nyberg practice?
- Dr. David Nyberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Nyberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.