A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Oliver is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Oliver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Oliver practice?
- Dr. David Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. David Oliver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Surgeons.