Dr. David Olson MD Patient Reviews

2.8

March 15th, 2016
Needs to retire: seek help elsewhere
Dr. Olson was friendly but a disappointing experience. Referred to him for an EMG to rule out peripheral neuropathy. Ordered an MRI of neck & bloodwork & stalled on the EMG. Results: a mild stenosis and blood panel with mild elevated protein size. Stunningly he refused to answer my basic questions about the results of these tests and instead referred me to a Neurosurgeon, and an Oncologist. Both specialists practically laughed when I showed up to their offices. Seek help elsewhere.

October 27th, 2011
Dr. Olson discharged me as a patient because......
Dr. Olson is a doctor that refuse to call his patients after numberous request. After asking his office staff four (4) times to call me back regarding his treatment of my DEMENTIA. I call and voiced how anger, volient and depressed i was with his staff. I begged the staff to call me again, this is the fifth request. Dr. Olson never returned my call. A short time later Dr. Olson office sent me a discharge letter telling me that I would need to find a new doctor. I feel that he took my insurance and charged me for a full work up however he did NOTHING!!! Were can you request that a doctor refund your insurance company for poor service, poor care, and poor manners.

June 3rd, 2010
This doctor and office was inefficient. They gor orders faxed for tests totally incorrect. Kept forgetting to get test results from other doctors. The Dr. never explained anything nor gave an idea of what was wrong. After 2 visits and enumerous mistakes on their part - doctor and staff - I decided to go somewhere else.

December 7th, 2009
Good overall...
Nice doctor. Although he still hasn't been able to diagnose my problem, I do think he is a good doctor and listens well. Wait times are terrible though. I waited over an hour one visit and at least 45 minutes the second visit.