Learn more about Dr. David Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Peters, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Peters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Peters MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Peters practice?
- Dr. David Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Peters practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists and Albuquerque Geriatric Doctors.