A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Peters, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Peters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Peters MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Peters practice?
- Dr. David Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. David Peters practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists and Albuquerque Geriatric Doctors.