A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Petersen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Petersen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Town & Country Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ari Petersen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Petersen practice?
- Dr. David Petersen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Petersen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Surgeons.