Learn more about Dr. David Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Petersen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petersen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Petersen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Town & Country Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ari Petersen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Petersen practice?
- Dr. David Petersen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Petersen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Surgeons.