Learn more about Dr. David Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Petersen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petersen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Petersen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Petersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Town & Country Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ari Petersen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Petersen practice?
- Dr. David Petersen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Petersen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Surgeons.