A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Phillips, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Phillips MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Phillips practice?
- Dr. David Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Phillips practices Otolaryngology near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenton, VA.
See Charleston Otolaryngologists.