Learn more about Dr. David Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Porter, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Porter has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Porter MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Porter practice?
- Dr. David Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Porter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.