A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Porter, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Porter has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Porter MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Porter practice?
- Dr. David Porter has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Porter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.